ROSLYN VERSION EDITOR 3.0

I just tried the new version 3.0 of Code Editor, but I have conflicts with Roslyn nuget package.
Waht version of Roslyn nuget package "Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Scripting" is using the Code Editor?
In other words I use only the Code Editor to "edit" buy I use the "Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Scripting" package to run scripts, but when I migrated to Code Editor 3.0 I have conflicts of packages versions.
Which Roslyn version should I use with Code Editor 3.0?
Thank you.
Hi Pablo,
We use Roslyn 1.3.2, the reason we do not use the latest version (2.8.0) is that it requires higher version of .NET framework (4.6 at least).
This has not changed since 2.1 though, 2.1 used Roslyn 1.3.2 as well.
We have also published Alternet.ExtensibilityStudio.RoslynDependencies package on nuget.org, which contains all required Microsoft CodeAnalysis dlls, including Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Features libraries which are now used for code completion feature. These libraries are not installed with Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Scripting, so I would suggest using our package instead of Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Scripting.
regards,
Andrew
I have to use always in my application the lastest Roslyn versions, this is a strong requirement. Does this mean then that I can not use your library with my application?
Hi Pablo,
I have answered you via e-mail.
regards,
Andrew