Issue with Microsoft.CodeAnalysis 3.6.0.0

HI,
When you using the MS dependency of the below 3.4.0.0 DLLs everything is working but when using the3.6.0.0 version I am getting the below exception when typing code in the DEbugCodeEdit editor. The issue is that I have under functionalities that depend on 3.6.0.0!
Thanks
DLLs
Microsoft.CodeAnalysis
Microsoft.*
Exceptions
************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Completion.Providers.AbstractEmbeddedLanguageCompletionProvider.GetLanguageProviders[T](Func`2 documentProvider, T state) in /_/src/Features/Core/Portable/Completion/Providers/AbstractEmbeddedLanguageCompletionProvider.cs:line 39
at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Completion.Providers.AbstractEmbeddedLanguageCompletionProvider.ShouldTriggerCompletion(SourceText text, Int32 caretPosition, CompletionTrigger trigger, OptionSet options) in /_/src/Features/Core/Portable/Completion/Providers/AbstractEmbeddedLanguageCompletionProvider.cs:line 48
at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Completion.CompletionServiceWithProviders.<>c__DisplayClass22_0.b__3(CompletionProvider p) in /_/src/Features/Core/Portable/Completion/CompletionServiceWithProviders.cs:line 228
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereArrayIterator`1.MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at System.Collections.Immutable.ImmutableArray.CreateRange[T](IEnumerable`1 items)
at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Completion.CompletionServiceWithProviders.d__22.MoveNext() in /_/src/Features/Core/Portable/Completion/CompletionServiceWithProviders.cs:line 228
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Completion.CompletionServiceWithProviders.d__21.MoveNext() in /_/src/Features/Core/Portable/Completion/CompletionServiceWithProviders.cs:line 201
Hi,
We have reproduced this issue with version 3.6.0 and will look at it shortly. I will update you as soon as we find a solution.
Regards,
Andrew
Very good, looking forward for a fix.

Huge thanks!
Hi,
Do you have an idea when this issue will be resolved? This is stopping us to release a new version of our software.
Thanks
Hi,
We have fixed the problem with code completion when using 3.6.0 assemblies, the fix will be included in the coming release (which is expected at the end of this month).
Regards,
Andrew
HI,
Can I still expect a fix by the end of the month?
Thanks
Yes, we will be releasing new version early next week.
Regards,
Andrew
Very good news! Thanks
Hi,
We have just released a new version. Announcement to be sent shortly.
Kind regards,
Andrew
Thank you!