EVALUATING YOUR SOFTWARE - INTELLISENSE QUESTIONS

Hi,
As I continue evaluating your component suite I've got a few more questions please. They are centered around intellisense extensibility points:
1. Found an example on how to add my own custom intellisense members. That's great. I wanna be able to add them using my own custom sort order. Particularly, I'd like to add them all grouped and sorted ahead of all other members. Is that doable, and if so how would I do that?
2. Is it possible to remove all members you show in the intellisense list leaving just my custom members in?
3. Is it possible to customize intellisense list bottom categories strip (properties, events, methods, etc) removing some or all category filters entirely?
4. Is there any way to adjust itellisense tooltip popup style? Standard one looks more like a button. I wanna go for a bit "flatter" look if possible.
Thanks again.
Hi,
I've uploaded modified sample there:
http://www.alternetsoft.com/forum/WpfApp2_07042019.zip
This project was built with internal version that has couple of bug fixes related to the script debugger.
1. Found an example on how to add my own custom intellisense members. That's great. I wanna be able to add them using my own custom sort order. Particularly, I'd like to add them all grouped and sorted ahead of all other members. Is that doable, and if so how would I do that?
You only to set CodeCompletionBox.Sorted to false like this:
edit.CodeCompletionBox.Sorted = false;
and the call InsertListMember so all your custom members will be on the top.
You can also custom sorting like this:
IComparer comparer = new CodeCompletionProviderComparer();
e.Provider.Sort(comparer);
2. Is it possible to remove all members you show in the intellisense list leaving just my custom members in?
Please have a look at the CsParserEx in the uploaded sample. It overrides CodeCompletion method to add only your own members.
3. Is it possible to customize intellisense list bottom categories strip (properties, events, methods, etc) removing some or all category filters entirely?
These categories are dynamically displayed based on a content of Code Completion provider, in order to remove some categories you need to exclude members of such category from the list.
4. Is there any way to adjust itellisense tooltip popup style? Standard one looks more like a button. I wanna go for a bit "flatter" look if possible.
I presume you refer to WPF version, it does look a bit button-like. Will fix it to match VS 2019 style shortly.

regards,
Andrew