DARK THEME, WHAT A HELL TO APPLY !

Hello,
I'm in evaluation of your lib. Integration was really dificult caused to usage of outdatted CodeAnalysis assembly and conflict with Nugets packages.
Why is it so complicated to apply a Dark style template ? Can you simplify me this goals ? My isolation do not work, nothing is displayed correctly. When I enter code, the color seem ok for a fraction of seconds, and is changed to bad colors...
Thank you.
Hello,

Right now our NuGet packages supports version 2.10 (this is the last one compatible with .NET 4.6, later ones require .NET 4.6.1). We will test and update nuget packages support 3.1.0 (or later) shortly.
We use older version (1.3.2) by default in all our demos, to keep a minimum requirement of .NET 4.5.2.
The problem you're having with text colors might happen if lexer styles background is not set to dark color. Please refer to our Customize quick start project (you cold apply dark theme by clicking Customize and selecting Dark Theme in Fonts and Colors tabs).
If you look at code in SyntaxSettngs.InitDarkColorStyles - this is where dark color is set for the lexer styles.
If it does not help, could you send me cut-down version of the project on my e-mail Andrew1.Medvedev@gmail.com ?

regards,
Andrew
Hello,
Thank you for your response. I have copied all the sample code classes and interfaces. After few tuning, it works (scroll bars still white...?). It is a lot of code to simply apply a theme : I hate this kind of code in my projects - not tested, large parts are not used, it is a copy of existant project... It's dirty.
Please, you'de better integrate this feature in the form of a simple Theme classe, customizable (where we can change colors by code), supplying it to a simple method "ApplyTheme(...)". I'm using DevExpress components library : they have tons of themes, applying a theme is done in 4 lines of code - and theming is complete, we don't have to know the internal. This is what we call a theming feature, otherwise it's more a "Tuning feature to change color by hands" wich cost a lot to use.
Most of developpers pay a such library to do not spend time to code such features : takes a half a day to clean up the Customize sample code juste to switch to dark theme cost approximatively the price of your library ! Time is money.
While the theming is not complete (things still in light gray), at this time, your library do the job well for me. I will continue to test it. Great job !
I will probably show you the integration soon (screenshot).
Thank you a lot.
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback, we will work on this feature further to make it easier to apply different themes to the editor.
regards,
Andrew
hello,
When will the problem be resolved?
Hello,
It will be possible to change Scrollbar color in the next minor update (expected end of August); implementing proper skinning/theming is scheduled to the next major update (this one is expected within 6 months)
regards,
Andrew