Can't run .NET 6 console app due to missing System.Drawing package

Simple console app that references Alternet.Studio.Scripter.TypeScript version 8.0.6 in order to load and run JavaScript files. Builds successfully but when I run it I get this exception:

Unhandled exception. System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Alternet.Common.TypeScript.TypeScriptProject' threw an exception.
--> System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Drawing, Version=6.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'.

Is this due to the dependency on WinForms as mentioned in Is there an example running on .Net Core?? If so any ETA for a fix for this?

I created a simple .NET 6 console application which evaluates an expression using the Scripter for TypeScript, and it seems to work fine. You can download the project from here.
I expect that you are experiencing this issue with some other test code. Could you please make a small sample project that illustrates the issue and send it to us?

I managed to reproduce it using your sample app. Add this line of code after the using statement:

string defPath = Alternet.Common.TypeScript.TypeScriptProject.DefaultProject.AutoGeneratedTypeDefinitionsPath;

Then run the app and you will get the same error I am seeing.

Thank you for your reply.
You can add the following lines to your .csproj file as a workaround:

<UseWindowsForms>True</UseWindowsForms>
    <TargetFramework>net6.0-windows</TargetFramework>

This is because the Scripter uses some types from Windows Forms. Does this solution work for you?

Yes, that fixed my problem, thanks!