We have just released a new version of AlterNET Studio.
AlterNET Studio 8.1 is a mid-cycle update focusing on optimizations, improvements and bug fixes for all our component libraries, including Code Editor, Scripter and Script Debugger and Form Designer.
Main enhancements include:
- Updated icons for code completion, debug menus and toolbars.
- Performance optimizations of the code completion invocation.
- Support for jumping to the declaration and completion of the matching braces in Code Editor.
- Support for signing compiled assemblies with strong name and pfx certificate.
- Running and debugging .NET 6 projects with implicit using.
Read more about highlights of the new version:
Refer to a complete release notes and version history:
AlterNET Studio 8.1 installation program and NuGet packages can be downloaded here: