TEXTEDITOR NOT PARSING/HIGHLIGHTING

Hi there,
I'm getting started with the WPF syntax editor for a simple custom language we use. I've created a class inheriting from SyntaxParser and overridden the Outline method so it does region outlining for our language keywords - this works fine.
However the TextEditor is not applying any highlighting to the script. Right now I'm just loading the c#.xml scheme file that came with your demos, and my plan is to just copy it and edit it down to what I need. However when I type "class" or any other C# keyword it fails to highlight in the editor.
So, I am either missing something in my config, or in my parser implementation. My hope was to just use a custom parser for the region outlining and an xml file for the keywords and basic syntax highlighting.
What am I missing?
Here is my code below (I'm excluding the Outline implementation for brevity, as I assume that doesn't affect this)
public XParser()
{
Options = SyntaxOptions.Outline;
var fileInfo = new FileInfo(@"C:\..path to..\c#.xml");
if (fileInfo.Exists)
this.Scheme.LoadFile(fileInfo.FullName);
}
And in my main method:
public MainWindow()
{
InitializeComponent();
Parser parser1 = new XParser();
var sb = new StringBuilder();
sb.AppendLine("#for x in y");
sb.AppendLine("");
sb.AppendLine("#endfor");

TextSource textSource2 = new TextSource();
textSource2.Lexer = parser1;
textSource2.Text = sb.ToString();
edit.Source = textSource2;

edit.AllowOutlining = true;
edit.AllowDrop = true;
edit.Outlining.OutlineOptions = OutlineOptions.DrawLines | OutlineOptions.DrawButtons;
edit.LineNumbersVisible = true;

}
Thanks,
Luke.
Hi,
For the parsers derived from SyntaxParser you will need to set UseScheme property to true to use syntax scheme:
public XParser()
{
UseScheme = true;
}
Otherwise you will need to implement lexical analysis manually, which gives better performance comparing to one based on syntax scheme, but requires some work - we can send you an example how this can be done if needed.
Hope this helps.
regards,
Andrew
Thanks Andrew! That solved it.