PACKAGE ROSLYN

I found an error in the syntax editor. I made a simple WPF application with the syntax editor showin syntax highlighting for C#. It is working fine until the moment I install the nuget package Roslyn "Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Scripting". Once this package is installed, the editor no longer applies the syntax highlighting.
Regards,
Pablo
If you wish I can send you the example projects that I use to test the problem. To what email address can I send you this project?
Regards,
Pablo
Ok, I think I managed to find a solution myself. It seems that I have also to install the nuget package "Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Workspaces v2.7.0"
Regards,
Pablo
Hi Pablo,
Could you please send me the demo project that had a problem with syntax highlighting toandrew.medvedev@alternetsoft.com?

The problem might be related to the fact not all references to Microsoft/Roslyn dlls were added to the project, here is the list of required dlls for C#/Visual Basic parsers to work correctly:
Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.dll
Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Workspaces
System.ComponentModel.Composition
System.Composition.AttributedModel.dll
System.Composition.Convention.dll
System.Composition.Hosting.dll
System.Composition.Runtime.dll
System.Composition.TypedParts.dll
System.Reflection.Metadata.dll
for C#
Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp
Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Workspaces
for VB:
Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.VisualBasic
Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.VisualBasic.Workspaces,
regards,
Andrew
Thank you Andrew, It was indeed a DLL problem. Once I installed the packages "Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Scripting" and "Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Workspaces
" all those DLLs you mention were installed.
Regards,
Pablo